5 things to know about the Victoria Beckham x Target collection
Hello Runway, We still here. It has been a minute since I have posted but you know that we are very much Backstage. A lot is going on (I wish for 24 hours where the Trump administration does not give me a heart attack that they would not even know how to help me pay for it) anyways, with everything going on, an affordable Victoria Beckham collection is exactly what we needed. I have been back and forth tweaking my wish list.
· The sizes will expand into the XXL range. This is the first time Target is offering plus-size items for a designer collaboration. The sizes for girls will range from NB-XL and the women will be XS-3X.
· The prices are actually pretty good: ranging from $6-$70
· This collection is for women, girls, toddlers and babies.
· The collection is fun and appropriate for the Easter/ Spring season. She used scallops, pressed English flowers, English lace, clever bunny and pop floral.
· Right now, the collection is on Target’swebsite for previews only. It will be available for sale between April 9-30.
When you get a chance to check it out, I would love to hear your thoughts. I would love for her to create a men’s collection inspired by her husband- Because we are all inspired by David. I cannot wait for the collection and to see you Backstage.
Thank you for walking on the Runway. Bless you and yours